This notice does not apply to information collected or obtained by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Sites.
Types of Data collected
Some information — such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Apps
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Apps. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Apps and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Apps, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We may collect information regarding your mobile device, push notifications, when you use our apps.
If you use our Apps, we also collect the following information:
- Mobile Device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Application usage data. We automatically record usage data (for example, which recipes you viewed and selected, how often you interacted with the app). Data is recorded without binding to the user.
- Your purchase history within our App. We automatically collect your purchase history to provide App functionality
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Collection and use of information
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent
We not use and not collect personal information.
We may use your information only to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Apps.
If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information, including your name, address, etc. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
Providing information to third parties
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data on the following legal basis:
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Links to other sites and services
App may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These Websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies when visiting the Websites. App has no responsibility for linked websites and is not responsible for the content of any such site. Site provides these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
Map provider Mapbox SDKs collect anonymous data about the map and device location to continuously update and improve your maps. The data is not tied to your personality in any way and you can at any time refuse to participate in the project without harming the functionality of the application.
In order to refuse to participate in the project, click the «i» icon next to the MapBox logo at the top left of the screen.
Details can be obtained here — https://www.mapbox.com/telemetry